Mystery-Shack.com - A Gravity Falls Forum
Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Printable Version

+- Mystery-Shack.com - A Gravity Falls Forum (http://www.mystery-shack.com)
+-- Forum: The Mystery Shack (http://www.mystery-shack.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (http://www.mystery-shack.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here (/showthread.php?tid=6862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Nefari - 01-09-2017

Hello everyone,

Deeply sorry for all the downtime, that was my bad, and this should not have taken as long as it did. However, we are now running the latest of our forum software, after having been out of date for over a year.

Because there's been such a big time gap between the last update, there are bound to be some broken images, formatting issues, etc. with the site. If you run into any, please post them here, so we can address them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. Nightmode is not yet available, but is being worked on.

Update summary
  • Went from forum software version 1.6.9 to 1.8.9
  • Removed thread ratings
  • Added scaling forum width
  • Prepared solution for email activation (currently being tested)
  • Increased number of images per post from 2 to 5

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - daJoschi - 01-09-2017

Nice, the forum looks much more polished now!

And for the first Bug report: There seems to be an issue in the Userprofile.

EDIT: And the button where you can jump to a certain page in a thread doesn't seem to work.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Baron Num Nums - 01-09-2017

Also just noticed the quick edit option is gone and there's now a 'edit reason' added which seems rather pointless. Small things so far.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Magpie - 01-09-2017

Very nice! I really like the rounded edges on everything, heh. A little bummed that the quick edit option is gone, but the good definitely outweighs the bad. Everything looks a whole lot cleaner.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Nefari - 01-09-2017

Quick edit will be readded, didn't have time to do that last night but it's definitely not gone forever. I will start working on these bugs when I get home, keep 'em coming guys.

Other bugs:
> Posting a reply doesn't auto refresh on mobile, making it look like the post didn't go through until you manually refresh
> Text editor is missing
> Reply button not working

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - JoyStar - 01-09-2017

Yay! :)

Quick question, is there a way to change the forum width?

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - SirDip - 01-09-2017

I keep getting a "use goodbye spammer" option on every post I read besides yours, Nefa. Except they're not about the user who posted.

There's also some missing textures on the profile page, but other than that, I haven't come across any issues so far.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - Baron Num Nums - 01-09-2017

Seems it reads the first non-mod, admin user to post.

Also seems there are also a few bugs using the quote option.

And shoutbox and buddylist doesn't work.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - TanookiNick - 01-09-2017

This probably isn't a bug, but it doesn't show the time of day for posts for me.

RE: Forum version updated! Please report bugs here - daJoschi - 01-09-2017

EDIT: It's already said