I Bet We Can Count To One Million Game [Lounge Thread]

Don't be hard on yourself.  Don't try to be good for the sake of being good.  Play it because you want to have fun.  If other players are giving you a hard time for that, their attitude is the problem; not your skills.

But you want more advice than that, I'd suggest practicing.  Try different characters out at the Practice Range and get their basic controls down.  After you've done that, try your hands at the Player vs. AI modes and work your way up.  Then, when you feel confident about that, give Quick Play another shot.
at first i refused to play as anyone who isn't widowmaker or mercy, but when i realized i suck ass at both, i decided to expirement with various characters

yeah attitudes are definitely shitty in overwatch

like i was doing decent as reinhardt and people were like "you've never played as him before, play D.Va" even though i was using reinhardt all yesterday. so i switched to D.Va and i sucked ass, which made people mad so they were like "play lucio" who i haven't actually played even tho none of them were going for the objective

when i was D.Va, i was the only one pushing to the point and trying to clear the objective but yet they shit on me even tho they were all over the place
[Image: giphy.gif.5c2bdf51b84233f603a1831b0981b614.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_or7el53ls01qk3860_540.gif]

You're not at fault.  Your teammates should be patient with you and offer you help as needed.  Insulting and pressuring you to play as different characters is not the attitude good teammates should have.  

If it keeps up, do what I do: turn the mic and team chat off so you don't have to listen to it.  I don't use it myself for one of those reasons (the other being that I can't multi-task while I'm playing).  And if you get frustrated yourself, it'll prevent you from accidentally snapping at your teammates and sparking further arguments.
nah i don't think i'd ever snap at other players or anyone for that matter over something so trivial as them obnoxiously criticizing my multiplayer gaming skills and preferences. i'm too laid-back overall to get infuriated by something like that, no matter how much it escalates. on the other hand, it's not worth constantly tolerating, so i probably will stop communicating with them if need be. thanks for helping me out regardless <5
Florida: Best summer vacation spot
[Image: DFQh2duWsAE4L97?format=jpg]
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
that's one reason why i only stayed there for a week last month

ABANDON SHIP.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]