[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Search For the Blind Eye
Fanghole
Gnome

Steam
Search For the Blind Eye

This is just a random theory. But what if the phrase "Search for the blind eye" isn't literally searching for a blind eye, or eye symbol or something, but instead what if the blind eye is instead, the opposite of Bill Cipher in someway. As Bill is "the all seeing eye" wouldn't it make sense that the blind eye is the opposite of him? For examples:

1. The opposite of Bill could refer to the pines family as they seem to be his enemy.
2. The opposite of Bill could refer to the pine tree itself, as discussed in other threads his tree seems to be the cipher.
3. It could be Gideon who I think someone mentioned has a name that means "tree destroyer."
4. (The most out there example) Maybe its refering to a random coin seen in the series, like under the bus seat, as the name "Bill Cipher" referes to the dollar bill.
5. Could be like another cipher, maybe star cipher or like a square cipher.
6. (My favorite) Opposite could be like upside down triangle in a way. On searchforblindeye.com if you flip the image, doesn't it kinda look like a flashlight shining on an eye painted or floating infront of a wall? Maybe the some sort of hint involving a wall with an eye somewhere in the series.
7. LOOK FOR UPSIDE DOWN TRIANGLES IN THE SERIES LIKE MABLE DID IN IRRATIONAL TREASURE (upside down), SEE IF ANY OF THEM LOOK BETTER UPSIDE DOWN THAN RIGHTSIDE UP.

So yeah. Sorry it's so long but I kinda just vomited these ideas out like gnome rainbows.
08-23-2013 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CuteBiker
A Giant Woman

RE: Search For the Blind Eye

Possibly, but I'm still going for the theory that it's someone with 1 eye blind and 1 not.

casual signature is casual
08-23-2013 08:14 PM
♡ arson-sasport ♡
;Burn cream;

These are good, but it feels outdone to have some opposite opposing good guy just waltz in like, "No, it's cool. I GOT THIS!" as he leaps bill back into the dark age. Though they could probably execute it properly. #6 was a favourite, #1 seems most plausible though. It would be better if it were someone introduced already, in the first season and filled 2 the brim with foreshadowing we nefur noticed, but Gideon summoned Bill and it'd be bad to summon your worst enemy, plus the only thing Bill did to Gideon was fail a task.
If we were to talk more about the phrase, 'the blind eye' could be the person who is never there for any mystery, and nobody questions why they don't go on them ever, and the only person that comes to mind fur that is Wendy.

Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, and Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you and your post][Image: tumblr_n9plm8oDK51rsi59co1_400.png]
08-24-2013 06:52 AM
LocalCoot
Cuckoo Clock

Facebook Google+ YouTube

Todays hidden message
------------------------------------------
You seem to
Have forgotten
What i'm Capable of
FOR A YEAR SHE DOCUMENTED HIS

Gsrh szh gl yv gsv yvhg hrtmrgfiv lm gsv DSLOV dvyhrgv
08-24-2013 11:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mairzy Doats
Manotaur

Tumblr

Are you sure it said she?

[Image: face1.jpg]
Check it out, Dipper, I just successfully bezazzled my face!
08-24-2013 05:06 PM
Shooting Star
Top________

Or Soos I guess.

24-26-16-6-19-15-25-9-17-7-3-19-24-5-10-8-23-15-18-6-3-20-18-5!!

First is the Worst
Second ain't the best
THIRD is the one with the treasure chest!
08-24-2013 05:08 PM
♡ arson-sasport ♡
;Burn cream;

(08-24-2013 11:21 AM)LocalCoot Wrote:  Todays hidden message
You seem to
Have forgotten
What i'm Capable of

I just checked the site, it's, "For years he documented his" and the next word, just speculating, could be encounters.

Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, and Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you and your post][Image: tumblr_n9plm8oDK51rsi59co1_400.png]
08-24-2013 07:10 PM
Mr. Triangle
Brink of Insanity

(08-24-2013 07:10 PM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:  
You seem to
Have forgotten
What i'm Capable of

I just checked the site, it's, "For years he documented his" and the next word, just speculating, could be encounters.
The word after his is findings. "dfgiinns" is a transposition cipher for "findings".

[Image: SFTBE_bill_2.gif]
08-24-2013 08:08 PM
♡ arson-sasport ♡
;Burn cream;

(08-24-2013 08:08 PM)Mr. Triangle Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 07:10 PM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:  
You seem to
Have forgotten
What i'm Capable of

The word after his is findings. "dfgiinns" is a transposition cipher for "findings".
Thank. I furgot encounters was already used.

08-24-2013 08:23 PM
LocalCoot
Cuckoo Clock

Facebook Google+ YouTube

Srry if i get the translations wrong i just ran it through a deciphering program

Gsrh szh gl yv gsv yvhg hrtmrgfiv lm gsv DSLOV dvyhrgv
08-24-2013 08:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)