Slenderman In Gravity Falls
I have seen pics about the Slender man in Gravity Falls. Do you all think that this pic about the Slender man in Gravity Falls are real, or Photoshopped? http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...0jiZLH4hDA

If u do not know what a slenderman is then do not post on these forums
Fake.

But would be awesome if Slender appeared in the show :)
English is not my main language. Apologies for my mistakes.
[Image: yFIlop5.gif]
Absolutely shopped. Idk about slendy being in an episode. Kids don't know who he is. And how scary he is.
If you'd just take 5 minutes of your time to check in the episode, you'd know. It's just a really good photoshop-job. ;)
In a chatroom last Friday, I discussed the possibility of Slendy in Gravity Falls, If he did, he'd probably be a bit censored (have a face, move a bit onscreen, etc ect) to make him less scary. And then he'd probably turn out to be misunderstood in the end.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(09-09-2012, 12:34 PM)GFDecoded Wrote: In a chatroom last Friday, I discussed the possibility of Slendy in Gravity Falls, If he did, he'd probably be a bit censored (have a face, move a bit onscreen, etc ect) to make him less scary. And then he'd probably turn out to be misunderstood in the end.
That just reminded me of Splendorman. It would be neat to see Slenderman in an episode. Though I agree, he would have to be...toned down so he wouldn't be so frightening. It would be neat but honestly I hope it doesn't happen.
that would be a bit unsettling, I mean, considering his very nature and his tendency to mostly target children, it would be highly unlikely that the twins would survive the encounter. : /
my haiku,
I hate broccoli,
it is disgusting,
why can’t it be meat?
Alex Hirsch has already included one reference to the fandom. Why not another?
[Image: Poye0.png]
The picture is photoshopped, but it would be cool if Slenderman was ever in an episode.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
ITS FAKE, BROSEPH! I pity you....
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;