Godzilla/Kaiju in General
Mmm...need to determine french timezone, but I'm sure I'll still be in my flight by your timezone's standards.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
HANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Image: godzilla_2.png]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Ohh, Godzilla is still fat so the Japanese can make fun of that yesss

I predict something like this though:
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Actually, I was hoping you'd notice the slight changes in his design. :P

His teeth look more streamlined and his eyes definitely look bigger compared to the 2014 design, although this seems like just a pre-render. I'm glad it isn't going to be changed too much, though. Gotta keep his overall look consistent in the Monsterverse, even with a little tweaks in the design here or there.
[Image: 22186.jpg]

Oh yeah I can see it now, very subtle but positive changes. They could just write off the bigger eyes as that over time he got more and more kawaii...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Some user in the TK forums says Dougherty in an interview or something stated that LegendaryGoji is a creature that is constantly evolving, which does explain the slight redesign rather well.

Still trying to find the source to that.
Cool, that's what Hideaki Anno said about Godzilla and was the focus of his movie no?
Well, yes and no. Shin Goji's evolutions were more drastic and more grotesque in nature, while LegendaryGoji's just seem to be small changes here and there so far (eyes being bigger). It's not comparable on the same level.