Doctor Who
Oh yeah, for some reason we are going to get a new season of Doctor Who but it still feels like an eternity
It's always an eternity. I don't even keep track anymore.

I mean, I guess it's a quality thing, least it's not Sherlock...
[Image: tumblr_inline_nd12szQan11ql7tai.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lyx2zpNZWU1qesb9j.png][Image: tumblr_ltuz2aPqxw1qesb9j.png]
It's a ship

Even Rose came back before Sherlock.
running 100% off coffee
[Image: 130400e0f848bd2ccf128d05da4e1b17-d5lndaa.gif][Image: overwatch_stamp_by_cthulhunoodles-da3kq5n.png][Image: gravity_falls_by_skaianangel-d9l3i30.gif]
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-0...the-master

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
David Bradley confirmed as the first NuWho Doctor for the upcoming Christmas special.
Oh heell yes

It's a ship

FRICK YES

pleasebringbacksusanpleasebringbacksusanpleasebringbacksusan
running 100% off coffee
[Image: 130400e0f848bd2ccf128d05da4e1b17-d5lndaa.gif][Image: overwatch_stamp_by_cthulhunoodles-da3kq5n.png][Image: gravity_falls_by_skaianangel-d9l3i30.gif]
Yeah, it's about time we found out whatever the fuck happened to her.

It's a ship

She kind of just....flew off? I'd love to find out where she is now....and hopefully it's a little less bleak than what happened to Jenny.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this season so far? Spoiler-free: I absolutely love Bill. She's a breath of fresh air from Clara, and it's cool to have somebody who is genre-savvy and, well, a normal person in the TARDIS. Plus, she has some excellent one-liners. Capaldi is just as amazing as ever, and both episodes have been excellent - The Pilot, in particular, was outstanding. I'm...actually impressed they manager to pull off the Emojibots, especially from the same writer of In The Forest Of The Annoying Kids. 

"Like a penguin with its arse on fire."
running 100% off coffee