A list of every animation error (with pictures)
(12-20-2015, 11:14 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I've slept through my dad watching war movies at max volume, and loud @$$ thunderstorms. Sometimes both at once. If I can sleep through that, I'm sure Mabel can sleep through Weirdmageddon.

There's a difference between the sounds of war movies and the sounds of the apocalypse.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Yes there is: One is simulated, the other is real. Both can be equally loud, and have can have the same chance to wake someone up. Who knows, maybe Mabel's just a deep sleeper.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(12-20-2015, 11:26 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Yes there is: One is simulated, the other is real. Both can be equally loud, and have can have the same chance to wake someone up. Who knows, maybe Mabel's just a deep sleeper.

Good point.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I'm pretty sure it was a magical coma (those words don't go together) Bill put her in, inside the bubble she was able to wake up
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(12-21-2015, 04:00 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was a magical coma (those words don't go together) Bill put her in, inside the bubble she was able to wake up

That's an interesting take on the idea. I noticed he used a finger snap to cause it.
Finger snaps are a big deal in Gravity Falls and nobody noticed or cataloged them.

I won't say my theory as to why here, because of fear of backlash, but if you catalog the finger snaps (and hand claps) you'll notice something weird.

The theory I came up with is called GORNT if you're interested.
In The Deep End, the blonde guy's arm is coming out of his chin instead of shoulder, bottom right, in the first wide panning shot of the pool.