I used to for ps2
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

It must be an intresting experience to debate with this guy
i can't watch videos like that
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Okay, now that this has been merged into this thread:
(08-02-2015, 01:31 PM)daJoschi Wrote: Do you like the classic Genesis/mega drive games? (Sonic1,2,3,&Knuckles)
Yes. I usually include Sonic Spinball in there too.
But not Sonic 3D Blast... Never Sonic 3D Blast.

Quote:Do you also like the modern Games? (Adventure, Generation, Unleashed?)
No.
I played Sonic Heroes for the PS2 and realized how much had changed by then and not for good either. Sonic games just don't work in a 3D environment.

Quote:Do you hate some Games cause buggy as Frick? (Sonic06,Boom, Sonic06 Gameboy Advance Edition)
Yes.
And even the modern games are still buggy as all get out. Do they even test these games at all any more? Or do they expect Sonic fans to buy everything that is handed to them on a dirty bug infested plate and just won't question it?

Sonic Boom was never going to be a good game thanks to Sega's interference. It was a case of Starfox Adventures (Or should I say Dinosaur Planet) all over again.
I'm sure Boom or whatever it was supposed to be called originally might have been a interesting platform game without having to shoehorn in Sonic and friends just because Sega took a interest in the game's development.

Quote:Have you seen some Sonic Cartoons/read Comics (Archie Comics, Adventures of Sonic, Sonic SatAM, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, Sonic Boom)?

I used to read and collect the Sonic Comics from Archie way before the comic reboot ever happened. I've recently sold off my Sonic comic book collection, but I still have the Knuckles Comic Book spin-off series.
Simply because Knuckles was a way more interesting character than Sonic was in the comics.
And other Sonic fans can harp/rant about Ken Penders all they like, but he knew how to write some really good stories here and there.

I'm surprised you didn't ask about the UK Fleetway Sonic comics. Which could be really violent at times.

Watched Sonic SatAM back on ABC all the time and knew the exact reason why it was canceled (Thanks Fox Kids for airing Mighty Morphing Powers Rangers at the same time on Saturday and destroying it in the ratings...). I own the DVD collection too. So it's still going to be the best Sonic cartoon ever made in my opinion.

I saw Adventures of Sonic on UPN as a kid and absolutely hated it.

Never got to see Sonic Underground since it aired super early and you never knew when it was on, but the concept just sounded so silly.

If I hated Adventures of Sonic, I completely loathed Sonic X. Shadow, Rouge, and Cream are all characters I just cannot stand to this day.

The Sonic Boom cartoon is okay for what it is.

I would like to see Sonic Spinball brought back.
Especially with more than just four pinball boards. With the amount of zones/worlds/areas the games have come up with, you can have some really fun designed pinball levels.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
https://twitter.com/THR/status/793201556657025024
Sonic Mania has been released since Tuesday and is the most critical acclaimed sonic game over the last 15 years.

It's a great game that surpasses the quality of the old genesis/mega drive games and is overall enjoyable with an amazing soundtrack by Tee Lopes (you might know him as the guy who made the theme for the newer Johnny Vs. videos)

It's out for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 (supports 4K60FPS on PS4 Pro)
Steam PC version is going to be released at 29th August.

20 Dollars
Seems like Sega finally got their act straight.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
i'm not really a video game person, but this game looks so rad.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]