Night Mode
The colors on this forum are too bright, can there please be a night mode?
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

In my opinion, it is pretty dark already, with the background and all. What would you want to change for a night mode?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(09-06-2015, 02:45 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: In my opinion, it is pretty dark already, with the background and all. What would you want to change for a night mode?
Swap white and black?
That would be pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'm not usually on at night, so I wouldn't be able to see the effects.
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Really? I think it's perfect as it is but if it bothers other people... ¯\_(:/)_/¯
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
But how would we get it work across time zones?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I think by "Night mode" he means a button on the screen that switches the color pallet.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
(09-06-2015, 02:45 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: In my opinion, it is pretty dark already, with the background and all. What would you want to change for a night mode?

Switch the colors of the bright tan background and the text, so that it's darker, and make the blue a navy blue. Really, that's it.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(09-06-2015, 08:52 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote:

Switch the colors of the bright tan background and the text, so that it's darker, and make the blue a navy blue. Really, that's it.

But then the green buttons would stick out like a sore thumb.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(09-07-2015, 11:29 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 08:52 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote:

But then the green buttons would stick out like a sore thumb.
Then darken those too.