Account Activation Issues [Temporary Solution Until Forum Update]
One current problem that affects a few people from registiring into this forum is that sometimes, they don't receive the activation e-mails that allows users to fully complete their account activation and start posting. I actually suffered from this issue when I first tried to register here, so yeah, I know it can be a little frustrating.

First, if you have registered your account but still haven't received said activation e-mail, check the spam section of your actual e-mail account. Sometimes it might end up in there and unfortunately that's not our fault.

Second, if the e-mail is nowhere to be found on that section nor anywhere in your inbox folder, here's a solution I tried back when I joined that allowed me to solve this issue. Hopefully it works for you too.

Access your User CPU and click the Change E-Mail link on the menu bar. Go to another tab on your browser and create a separate e-mail account (Gmail is highly recommended) solely for the forum before doing anything else. Once you're done and you're logged in your new Gmail account, go back to the forum tab you were in and follow the steps presented in the Change Email link you clicked a while back. Once you change your previous e-mail address to your new Gmail account, retrace the steps you took to re-send the activation e-mail. With luck, it should appear in your Gmail inbox and allow you to fully activate your forum account and log in.

I truly hope this is helpful to you. Take care. :)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
If you don't want to use a whole new account, there also several temporary/disposable email address services available that you can try. Not all of them will work, so GMail is definitely the most reliable option, as SirDip said.

We'll have a permanent fix for email activation after our next update, so see this topic for info about when that will be, and what else will be happening.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
And if the issue still persists besides this, post on the shoutbox to let us know. It's one of the things you can utilize despite the lack of the activation e-mail.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]