New forum theme
Heyo,

After a long, long, long wait (very very sorry), we now have the working themes ready and available for everyone to use.

The current default theme, which has been switched over as the current setting for all of you, is New Dark Green. And for those who preferred the look of the original, the Dark Green Old Model theme is also available.

To switch to Dark Green Old Model, go to User CP --> Edit Options --> Board Style.
Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and select the theme you'd like to use from there.

All features should be fully functioning now, but if you experience any bugs or odd things with the new themes, please say so.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Looks fab man
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Thank You.........
muh nostalgia

great tho
i am NOT a swede;
My god, this is amazing! Love the new, cleaner lines, looks great, as well as the layout of avatars and such.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
ALSO BIGGER SIGNATURES WHEEE
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^I knoow, I've been enjoying that :)

(although I'd still need more characters and img allowances for what I have in mind for the perfect sig...)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Looks polished, i like it

And the Reply feature has been also fixed too
Looks awesome great job on it!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Oooooooo, not too shabby!
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]