V8 or V12?
The never-ending debate between V8 and V12 engines have finally arrived at the Mystery Shack forum.
Which do you prefer?
Personally, I am partial to V12s, as they are the ultimate symbol of performance, and that large engines should have an appropriate number of cylinders.
Keeping:
Dipper's star hat, adventure seeker clothes, Stan tux, western threads from Bottomless pit - Soos' really great pinball story - Is that a good title? Do they have to be puns or whatever? His disguise from Gideon Rises, the twins' shades from  Mabel's Guide to color and Mabel's guide to fashion, their western threads and his laser gun from Dipper and Mabel and the curse of the time pirates' treasure!, Mabel's director's beret, the hat and hat-hat, her sombrero and slatted shades.
...engines? Did we enter into Nascar and I just didn't know about it?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
v8

v12 is too weird
i am NOT a swede;
I like the new version. There are only a few things about the old I miss.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
V8 for Trucks 
V12 for Cars with the exception of Muscle cars
(03-14-2017, 08:16 PM)Ayaze Wrote: v8

v12 is too weird

As in Gravity Falls wierd?
Keeping:
Dipper's star hat, adventure seeker clothes, Stan tux, western threads from Bottomless pit - Soos' really great pinball story - Is that a good title? Do they have to be puns or whatever? His disguise from Gideon Rises, the twins' shades from  Mabel's Guide to color and Mabel's guide to fashion, their western threads and his laser gun from Dipper and Mabel and the curse of the time pirates' treasure!, Mabel's director's beret, the hat and hat-hat, her sombrero and slatted shades.