Gravity Falls: Lost Legends (Gravity Falls Comic Book)
Here ye, here ye! The Gravity Falls Graphic Novel™ has arrived! Dust off your blacklights, take out the codebooks, and reopen the salt mines, because we are back in business!

*cricket chirps, then keels over dead*

Yes, I know it's been a while. Far too long. For all I know, I'm the only person who still checks up on this dusty old forum. (I most likely am, considering the room is empty except for me and a bunch of stuffed animals.) However, nothing keeps down the Mystery Shackers! So let's get discussing!

...Right?

Guys?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Barely any of us are still here, we’ve all pretty much moved to the Discord server.  Although we don’t talk about Gravity Falls anymore, it’s a chill place and you should join it before the forum bites the dust.

I haven’t gotten this book yet, and I’m not sure if I will.  I’ve, uh, kinda lost interest in the whole thing now that the show is over.  But you may get more responses on the subreddit or somewhere else.  This old place is as good as gone, as far as I’m concerned.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.